The Bank of England have released its latest quarterly bulletin, this bulletin providing an update regarding:
- Macroeconomic uncertainty: what is it, how can we measure it and why does it matter?
- Do inflation expectations currently pose a risk to the economy?
- Public attitudes to monetary policy
- Cross-border bank credit and global financial stability
- The Old Lady of Threadneedle Street
- Central counterparties: what are they, why do they matter and how does the Bank supervise them?
- Recent economic and financial developments
To access the full bulletin click here